THE FUTURE NOW
2. Questions or concerns: contact us
3. Information we collect
We collect personal information in the following ways:
3.1 INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US DIRECTLY
- Subscribe to our White Paper/newsletters.
- Subscribe on HPS Websites and platforms.
- Using our Helpdesk platform
- Respond to surveys
- Make a complaint over the phone, by email, on our website or by post.
- Register for, and update an online account with us (LinkedIn, Twitter,)
- Register to, present at, and/or attend, our events and conferences, scan your attendance badge at any of the booths at our conferences/events, or at our booths when we are present at someone else’s conference/event
- Enter a contract with us
- Sign up for job alerts on our websites, submit a job application, a CV, cover letter, or social media profile to a job vacancy
- Identity and contact data: title, names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or your signature, IP Adress, Company Name.
- Account profile data: a username/display name, password
- Conference registration details: the company/organization you work for, job title/position, language preferences, your name, your email, your age, your gender, your job function, your experience, your opinions and why you are attending the conference and what you hope to learn, your accessibility needs.
- Financial data: payment details, which may include billing addresses.
- Employment and background data: if you apply for employment on our sites, your academic and work history, qualifications, skills, projects and research that you are involved in, references, proof of your entitlement to work in the relevant country, and any other such similar information that you may provide to us.
3.2 INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
- Other website users.
- Event attendees.
- Commercial contact lists that we acquire from other organizations.
- Organizations that we acquire or merge with.
- Organizations with whom we provide co-branded events, websites, products, and services.
- Social media plugins. By providing your social media account details you are authorizing that third-party provider to share with us certain information about you.
- Publicly available sources such as LinkedIn.
4. Using personal information
4.1 HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- To provide access to our website (like PowerCARD Users Club website or API Website)
- To download our White Paper or to subscribe to our Newsletter
- To register and maintain your account (based on performing our contract with you)
- To provide customer service and support (Helpdesk website)
- To process and fulfill your orders for HPS products and services (based on performing our contract with you)
- To process and facilitate transactions and payments, and recover money owed to us (based on performing our contract with you, and based on our legitimate interest to recover debts due)
- To conduct business with you or your employer, including to contact you and manage and facilitate our business relationship with you and your employer (based on performing our contract with you, and our legitimate interest in running our business)
- For recruitment, including to process any job applications you submit to us, whether directly or via an agent or recruiter including sharing your information with our third-party recruitment agencies (based on our legitimate interest to recruit new employees or contractors)
- To carry out marketing and let you know about our news, events, new website features products or services that we believe may interest you, including sharing your information with our marketing services providers (either based on your consent where we have requested it, or our legitimate interests to provide you with marketing communications where we may lawfully do so)
- Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
- your consent (where we request it)
- performance of your contract with us and the provision of our services to you
5. How we share and disclose personal information
We consider your personal information to be a vital part of our relationship with you and do not sell your personal information to third parties. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your personal information with certain third parties, as follows:
- Legal, professional or other advisors, regulatory authorities, courts, law enforcement agencies and government agencies) where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
6. How we look after your personal information and how long we keep it
- Ensuring the physical security of our offices, warehouses, or other sites
- Ensuring the physical and digital security of our equipment and devices by using appropriate password protection and encryption
- Using standard security protocols and mechanisms (such as secure socket layer (SSL) encryption) to transmit sensitive data
- Maintaining a data protection policy for, and delivering data protection training to some employees
- Limiting access to your personal information to those who need to use it in the course of their work
7. Links to other sites
9. Your rights: access and accuracy, updating, correcting, or deleting information
- The right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes
- The right to request access to the information that we hold about you
- The right to request that we correct or rectify any information that we hold about you which is out of date or incorrect
- The right to receive a copy of any information we hold about you (or request that we transfer this to another service provider) in a structured, commonly-used, machine readable format, in certain circumstances
- The right to object to our using your information on the basis of our legitimate interests (refer to section 2 above to see when we are relying on our legitimate interests) (or those of a third party)) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground
- In certain circumstances, the right to ask us to limit or cease processing or erase information we hold about you
- If you no longer wish to receive a message from us, you may unsubscribe from the emails sent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The unsubscription takes effect immediately.